A business phone designed for HD audio, performance and affordability, the D712 is an IPv6 replacement for the D710.
The D712 is a state-of-the-art, full-featured IP desk phones for small or large scale deployments suitable for use in a multitude of business scenarios. Supporting four SIP identities and five programmable keys with built in LEDS for visual call indication alerts, the D712 blends an elegant utilitarian design for high usability with high performance and affordability.
The D712 delivers a rich set of business telephony features critical to today’s real-time, information-driven business workforce. Built for HD audio, it provides superior, crystal-clear end-to-end call quality. Its sleek ergonomical design includes an advanced speaker and microphone system and supports a broad range of audio codecs. Like all Snom desktop phones, the D712 features Snom’s security, interoperability and SIP firmware.
- 4-line black and white backlit graphical display
- 4 context-sensitive keys
- 2 x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Switch (RJ45)
- PoE support (PSU available separately)
- Supports up to 4 SIP accounts
- IPv6 capable
- 5 configurable function keys with LEDs
- Wideband hands-free talking (speakerphone)
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) enhanced audio quality
- Dual-angle footstand: 46° and 28°
- Intuitive user-friendly menu
- Headset support:
- Compatible with Snom A100M/D Headset
- Support for wireless EHS headsets via Snom EHS Advanced Adaptor
- Wall mountable
- Colour: Black